Rembert Youth Center: Afterschool Care
We are now enrolling school-age children up to 12 years of age for our afterschool program!
Where is the Afterschool program Located?
20 Hagood-Horatio Rd
Rembert, SC 29128
What makes this a beneficial program?
Your children will benefit from the:
- Nutritious snack served daily, 2 on half-days
- Homework help daily
- Participation in physically and mentally stimulating activities daily
- STEM & Humanitarian Education - ABC Certified Instructors
- Workshops for children & parents for early detection, health, nutrition
- Fridays - Health talks, science projects, etc.,
- Currently partnering with schools/groups across South Carolina - Rubye J. Johnson Head Start, and Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Siblings of Head Start children may participate provided enough space is available
- Farmer's Market produce to be sold every 1st & 3rd Friday at a reduced cost
- Monday - Friday 2:30-5:30
How do I sign my child up?
If you are interested in our Afterschool Care please apply in person: 8455 Camden Hwy., Rembert, SC 29128 or call our main office at (803)-432-2001 for more information. You may also stop by the Youth Center between 2:30-5:30 pm.