We now offer DSS- funded Childcare Scholarships!
Eligible children can receive tuition-free enrollment known as the South Carolina ABC Voucher program.
Apply at DSS Portal ( https://benefitsportal.dss.sc.gov) Child care Scholarships
Transportation from Rafting Creek Elementary School to the Rembert Area Community Coalition Youth Center will be provided each school day.
Rembert Youth Center: Afterschool Care
We are now enrolling school-age children up to 12 years of age for our afterschool program!
Where is the Afterschool Program Located?
20 Hagood-Horatio Rd
Rembert, SC 29128
What makes this a beneficial program?
Your children will benefit from the:
- Nutritious snack served daily, two on half-days
- Homework help daily
- Participation in physically and mentally stimulating activities daily
- STEM & Humanitarian Education - ABC Certified Instructors
- Workshops for children & parents for early detection, health, nutrition
- Fridays - Health talks, science projects, etc.
- Currently partnering with schools/groups across South Carolina - Rubye J. Johnson Head Start, and Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Siblings of Head Start children may participate provided enough space is available
- Monday through Friday 2:30-5:30
How do I sign my child up?
If you are interested in our Afterschool Care please apply in person: 8455 Camden Hwy., Rembert, SC 29128 or call our main office at (803)-432-2001 for more information. You may also stop by the Youth Center between 2:30-5:30 pm.